Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lady Gaga

Gaga-original, 21st century phenomenon, talented inspirational artist







I’ve always enjoyed Lady GaGa’s songs and her music videos. But for some reason I’ve been…not obsessed with her, but a little more preoccupied, passionate with her songs lately. She writes and helps compose most of her songs. The song that inspired me to write a post about her is her latest single, The Edge of Glory. The lyrics are sooo good! Personally I think she is brilliant. Her tattoo on her left arm translates to…


“Confess to yourself in the deepest hour of the night whether you would have to die if you were forbidden to write. Dig deep into your heart, where the answer spreads its roots in your being, and ask yourself solemnly, Must I write?”

Numerous awards, countless singles, and a continual album making career.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S08KonZiew4


Watch this video to hear that song. :) Ok now. That is my post.


P.S.-pull out your shades because tonight i'll be dancing in the flames



-A clueless blogger



No comments:

Post a Comment